Samstag, 29. Mai 2010

louise freeman - mirage

it was a 'mirage' that the postman make me happy this week, one record is missing for my choice so i have to wait one more week with my new mix. as compensation one of this very very rare and hard to get italo records by louise freeman. the producer of this superb sweet italo masterpiece was paolo micioni who is also known as trilogy ('not love', 'tequila'). 1983 bubble released 'mirage' on the b-side of the 'Aa Ee Oo Uu' maxi as 12" and 7 " record. this rip off is from my 7 " which is just as rare and hard to get as the 12" but a little bit cheaper. now there is only one copy in the net worldwide on discogs for 250€, such a hell of a price but i keep the eyes open till another 12" appear, mmmh i think it will be a 'mirage'.

1 Kommentar:

Alien Delon hat gesagt…

I WILL KILL FOR THIS ONE!
YOU'RE LUCKY GUY!